Monday, March 30, 2009

A couple more things

I forgot...

In the video you may notice the snow drift INSIDE the arena. The arena is an indoor and it's fully enclosed, but our last blizzard packed 80 mph winds in its arsenal and managed to ram snow INTO the barn and the arena. Funny thing is, Onyx seems to love the snow. The first time I rode her in there, she kept making her way over to that big drift and just standing in it.

And now I can't remember what else I was going to say. haha I guess I'll have to add whatever it was later on.

That is all.

1 comment:

Martina said...

To answer your question, horsewoman: Yes, somebody is reading your posts... in Germany.
So far I dare say you did a good job with that mare, especially given the short time and bad luck with your weather up there.
Go ahead!