Saturday, February 21, 2009

New 'do and a jaunt outside

A quick update....


Here is a pictures of Onyx's new hairdo. It still looks pretty wild, but at least her mane is all on one side now.

I had wondered which side to "tame" it too, but I decided that putting it on the right would allow her to show off her freezebrand.

Mustang pride, baby!
(or something like that, ha...)



We took a stroll outside to take some pictures since the lighting inside is so hard to work with.

On our trip outside, Onyx got to say hello to some of her neighbors:

There are only 3 weeks to go until the Black Hills Horse Expo! I've been planning all along to enter Onyx in their Breed Demo to give her the chance to get out in front of people and do a bit of a dress rehersal for the competition. We still have a LONG way to go in the next three weeks... I hope I can have her ready in time.

No comments: