Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pictures!

Ok, the bad blogger has returned with pictures in hand! "In fingers?" (as in the keyboard and mouse?) Well, sorta in hand I guess.. Anyway, moving on...
(forgive me, I am EXHAUSTED right now, and I think I just may prove that it's possible to babble incoherantly with a keyboard...)


First up was our first venture outside together since being in the barn and indoor arena,
this was a couple weeks or so ago.
Please ignore the giant dork that is me:


And then, Onyx's first saddle!!



She wasn't too concerned, she actually kept turning her head around and playing with the stirrups.


And saved for last is the aforementioned (so far) single documented proof of me ON Onyx:


That was our first time outside with the crazy human on her back. The lighting in the indoor arena is horrible for photography. With the flash on all you see are giant dust particles. Without the flash the shutter stays open so long that anything like, oh say the slight movement of the earth's turn on it's axis causes the picture to be blurred. Observe:


Ok, I lied, there IS more documentation of me on her back.. but can you even tell that's me? or her?? Sorry to do that to you, what a scary pic, LOL.
So yeah.. we moved outside to try and get some sort of proof that I have indeed been ON her and have lived to tell about it.
Ok, I'll spare you from any more babbling. I'm off to the stable!

No comments: