Friday, February 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday - a few minutes to spare

I came across the idea of Thankful Thursday while reading other blogs and I've always liked the idea. I think all too often we forget the importance of taking time to appreciate the good in our lives. So, it's techinally only a few minutes to go until Friday, but I wanted to make a Thankful post.

First off, I am of course very, VERY thankful for receiving word today that I will be doing another Mustang Makeover! I have been wanting to participate in another one for two years now and the time has come! There is so much to do and time flies, so I need to get busy! It will be a good busy, I'm looking forward to everything that is to come.

I'm also thankful that I am my own boss. It is something I have wanted to be for all of my life and I am finally doing it! I finally found something that WORKS and I firmly believe that my decision to take a risk and leave behind the j-o-b misery that I was in has resulted in so many good things happening now. It's incredibly freeing not to be weighed down with all of the negativity that I was surrounded by at my job. I am FREE!

I am thankful for the woman I have met through my new business venture who is acting as my mentor - and what a mentor! She is wonderfully positive, happy, motivating, and encouraging to be around. Those types of people have been scarce in my life and I cant help but wonder where I would be if that hadn't been the case! She is wonderful and I am so thankful to have her on my side.

I am thankful for my wonderful, supportive husband. I know he had his doubts about the wisdom of leaving the working world behind - while at the same time launching into my next Mustang Makeover journey, but he has been supportive and wants to help me with both of those things.

I am thankful for my horses, our dogs, cats, salamanders, and fish that all share my life and make my days that much more interesting.

There is so much to be thankful for, that is all I can think of right now. ow that it's past midnight I suppose I should stop wondering what my mustang will be like and go to bed!

No comments: